We stock a wide range of machines from Göweil including round balers, baler wrapper combinations, transport devices and more.
- The BTGHY Hydraulic Bale Fork has been designed to transport and stack wrapped and unwrapped round bales.
- The fork pipes are actuated hydraulically and rotatable thanks to integrated ball bearings, they ensure that the workflow is extremely gentle and damage-free.
- For bales with a diameter of 0.90 – 1.80 m.
- Can be mounted on three-point linkage or euro as standard.
- Other mounting options available.
- The G5012 round bale wrapper is furnished with a twin wrapping arm and a bale pick-up.
- 300 bale count.
- User friendly wireless electronic joystick.
- Automatic film cut.
- External levers for service and maintenance.
- Pivoting drawbar.
- Can hold up to 6 rolls of plastic.
- The G-1 F125 Kombi merges the work steps of baling and wrapping in one machine.
- Load sensing
- 2,500 bales
- Camless pendulum pick up, 6 tine rows with plastic strippers
- Twin roller holding device, 6-star roller with hydraulic top floor cutting unit with 30 twin blades
- 18 steel rollers
- Double row pendulum roller bearings
- 1000rpm pto
- Automatic central lubrication system
- Film and net binding
- ISOBUS film and net binding
- Tandem axle
- K80 Towing eye
- Dual Line air brakes
- Binding unit with camera system
- Hydraulic articulated drawbar with two double acting cylinders
- 7,0″ Touch Display with 12 buttons.
- The Round Bale Shear from Göweil was designed specifically for the purpose of cutting and transporting bales of silage, hay and straw. This round bale slicer makes it a cinch to split bales up and distribute them as fodder.
- Double acting hydraulics
- Flim grab
- Can be sold with 5 or 7 tines
- The Blade Sharpener from Göweil can be used to sharpen both curved and straight blades with no effort and in a quick and easy manner. The pitch and length of the sharpener can be adjusted individually and are infinitely variable.
- Grinding angle and radius can be variably adjustedSpecial grinding wheel
- Easiest handling
- The device is available with either 230 V or 400 V – (delivery excluding plug)
- The Round Bale Grabber makes it a snap to load and stack round bales of any type (silage, hay, straw) with diameters ranging from 1.10 to 1.60 m. Thanks to its round design, the grabber is capable of holding the bale securely and handling it in a gentle manner.
- Double Acting Hydraulics
- Film can’t be over stretched because of even distribution
- Slim and short design