We are the main Väderstad Machinery dealers for the South East of Ireland. Whether it’s cultivation, seedbed preparation or seed placement, we stock a wide range of machines to ensure perfect emergence to maximise yields.
- The Spirit 600-900C Pneumatic Seed Drill is suitable for both seed and fertiliser.
- Available in 6, 8 or 9 metre working widths.
- The 5000 litre hopper with large opening, result in fewer fills.
- Both the fertiliser and seed metering have impressive capacity.
- Equipped with innovative solutions that increases the precision and simplifies the operations at the farm.
- The Spirit 400C/S Pneumatic Seed Drill is 4 metre wide, available either as the seed-only version Spirit 400S or as the combi version Spirit 400C.
- The heavy-duty frame guarantees a long working life, while the high precision metering and large seed hopper provide an impressive result with less downtime on the field.
- The Spirit R 300S Pneumatic Seed Drill has a 3 metre working width.
- Spirit R 300S has all the benefits of a small seed drill, while taking advantage of the innovative technology and high precision from the larger models.
- You benefit from high capacity, precision, user-friendliness and reliability on the field.
- The Rapid A 400-800S Pneumatic Seed Drill is a powerful drill ready for future farming.
- The three seed drills in the product family are seed-only versions equipped with a high precision metering system.
- Rapid A 400-800S is designed with the driver in focus, while never compromising on the important seeding precision and crop quality.
- The Rapid 300-400C/S Seed Drill is available either as the seed-only version Rapid 300-400S or as the combi version Rapid 300-400C.
- Thanks to its versatility the machine is able to handle multiple crops, grass leys and cover crops, as well as micro granulates or slug pellets.
- You benefit from reliable results and a modern design, allowing easy access throughout the machine.
- The RexiusTwin 450-1030 Cultivator is the heaviest press on the market, available in working widths from 4.5 to 10.3 metres. It offers impressive results in both the heaviest and lightest soils.
- RexiusTwin cuts, crushes, levels, and consolidates the soil in a single pass whilst maintaining soil structure and creating a weatherproof surface.
- You benefit from great capacity and good conditions for the coming crop.
- Rexius 650-1230 Roller is available in six different models from 6.5 to 12.3 metre working width.
- Rexius has a heavy-duty construction, resulting in a long working life and minimal downtime on the field.
- With a weight up to 650kg per working metre, you benefit from an improved consolidation.
- The Rollex 450-620 Roller is available in 4.5, 5.0 or 6.2 metre working width.
- By combining versatility with high quality and productivity, Rollex has become a popular concept.
- You benefit from high quality design and perfect working results in the field.
- The TopDown 300-900 Cultivator is a high intensity multipurpose cultivator, performing both a full-scale shallow cultivation and a deep cultivation in one single pass.
- By adapting the working result to different conditions in the field, TopDown is a highly versatile multipurpose cultivator with an unmatched performance.
- TopDown reduce passes, preserves ground moisture, increases capacity and lowers the establishment costs.
- The Opus 400-700 Cultivator is a trailed powerful tine cultivator designed to create an intense mixing and loosening down to 30cm working depth.
- Opus is a powerful and versatile tine cultivator with an impressive capacity, able to handle large amounts of crop residues while keeping the draught requirement moderate.
- The frame is designed for heavy usage in tough conditions. It has three axles and 27cm tine spacing, which ensures an intense cultivation and good throughflow.
- The Cultus 300-400 Cultivator is 3-4 metres and has powerful tines working down to 25cm depth.
- You benefit from a spacious frame construction offering impressive mixing capabilities.
- Cultus is the ideal cultivator for those looking for high quality working results, performance and durability.
- The Carrier XL 925-1225 Disc Cultivator is available with a 9.25 or 12.25m working width.
- It can be fitted with 510 or 610mm discs.
- The sizes of the discs make them well suited to incorporate large amounts of crop residues even at depth.
- The disc angle can be adjusted according to working depth.
- With a high working speed, it has a working capacity of up to 16 hectares per hour.
- This lowers the capital costs per hectare to minimum.
- The Carrier XL 425-625 Disc Cultivator is available in working widths between 4.25 to 6.25m.
- It can be fitted with 510 or 610mm discs, with adjustable disc angles.
- The sizes of the discs make Carrier XL 425-625 well suited for deeper cultivation, incorporating large amounts of crop residues or breaking up pasture.
- A wide range of front tools increases the versatility of the machine.
- Carrier 420-820 Disc Cultivator is available in working widths between 4.2 and 8.2 metres.
- It can be fitted with 450 or 470mm discs.
- Whether you require a stale seedbed, levelling of ploughed land or cover crop incorporation, the wide range of front tools offer versatility to different farming requirements.
- The Carrier 300-400 Disc Cultivator is available in 3, 3.5 and 4 metre working widths.
- Depending on configuration, the machine can be delivered either as a mounted or trailed version. Carrier 300-400 mixes in residues, and leaves a perfectly levelled working result.
- The frame provides a stable and durable machine that sits very close to the tractor, saving on front ballast and reducing the compaction risk.
- The Cultus 300 Cultivator has powerful tines working down to 25cm depth
- High clearance – Optimal throughflow
- Double tine springs – Superior depth control
- MixIn shins – Superior mixing and crumbling
- Wide range of points and shins – Excellent results in all field conditions
- Depth setting from the cab – Accurate depth control
- 80mm Marathon tips
- Rear lights